Saturday, May 5, 2007

Our new friend

At 16 years old, I was driving my mom's mini-van, with my cousins, Katie and Bri Anne (they were little), in the back seat. We saw a turtle on the street, pulled over and tossed it into the van. I remember yelling, "Grab the turtle!!!!" as it attempted to crawl up under my feet while I was driving. Anyway... yesterday quickly brought those memories to mind as I found myself driving, once again, with a turtle in my mini-van. This time... he was in a bag. The boys are enjoying their new friend...
"This is how you hold it, Grant..."
Grant stares down the wild beast.

Mary didn't spend much time with our four legged friend... but I
wanted to include a photo of her. Check out the teeth... and her
"do!"




1 comment:

Julie Frizzell said...

MARY IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! I haven't seen a picture of her for a while...that hair is sweet.

It will be nice to be able to catch a glimpse of what you are up to, Kat. Makes me feel like you're a little closer.

I miss you!!!
(Wanna come for a visit this summer?!) =)
Love, Jules