Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our lil' McCain supporters...

Well... as I was waiting for this to upload, Obama passed the coveted 270 electoral vote mark. I still thought this was cute, so enjoy. Four years of "change." God is in control of our great nation, no matter who we elect to run it. We'll see what happens!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Your little McCain supporter are pretty cute. I agree with you completely Kathy. We have to trust that God has us in His hands and as I am studying Phillipians in my Bible study; we must be thankful and trust through ALL circumstances.

Samantha said...

Hey, Kathy, I know you are disappointed with the outcome of the election but I have tell you I think you are being so gracious about it, both here and on Facebook. I think if we ALL would work a little harder at trusting God and being gracious in defeat, we'd be such a stronger world. You are a great role model for your kids!

Mommy Nee said...

Did you ever get your voting fiasco sorted out?

Kathy said...

No. My ballot arrived that evening... the mail was even late that day. I "issued a complaint" and made a few calls... that's about it, I guess! Unless I want to get some screen time on Hannity! Next time, I won't vote absentee.

beukelman blog said...

your kids are so darn cute!

Along the Journey said...

I love your blog it is so cute. I like the cookie background! You have 3 cute kids!

Kaylen said...

Kathy, can you tell me how you got the little blue box in the corner? mine is in the way of my posts, and i cant get it to move!