Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Fields

Here's our entire Fields clan, minus Bill. We took this group photo and I emailed it to Bill in Iraq when I got home. Even though he is so far away, we sure have a lot to be thankful for! We spent a fun and food-filled day up at his brother, Patrick's, place in Laurel, MS. The kids enjoyed playing with all of their cousins - it was a nice getaway day for everybody. And, Mary decided to end it with a bang - as we ended up in the ER with her, having a bad case of croup. Overall though, we had a GREAT Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

What a sweet picture!
I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, despite that ER trip.

Anonymous said...

hey, kathy-
hope you are hanging in there! you are prayed for (often). and just remember, you are EVERY WOMAN (and chips) :).