Thursday, December 4, 2008

Homeschooling Update

Homeschooling my kids has been challenging at times, but overall has been a great decision for our family. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on some of the skills we have been working on...

Ivan, our 6 year old, has been perfecting the skill of crossing his eyes...
Mary, our 2 year old, can now cram her body into a variety of small spaces...and, Grant, our 4 and a half year old, has mastered the art of shoving KIX cereal into his nostrils.
I'm just thankful for incredibly smart children and the opportunity to teach them this year.
I'll post a "real" homeschooling update at a later time... We do love to laugh!

11 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad you are teaching them the skills they will need to get through their adult life! HAA So funny. I'm glad you all are having so much fun together.

Marian said...

i wanna go to your homeschooling school. i flunked the cross eye standardized testing.

The Van Rossums said...

I love it! You are a great teacher! :)

Jane Anne said...

These pictures totally crack me up. I love your sense of humor!

Emma Mae Robinson said...

Man, they take after you...

beukelman blog said...

love the kix cereal in the nose! that is classic!

Emily said...

Your kids are adorable! I think you are training them well. ;)

Maria the Great said...

glad to see things are going well. guess I could handle it too.

MK said...

Hilarious!

Amy said...

Thanks for all the updates! Glad to see that you are doing fun things! So cool about Bill winning! Loved the pictures from your trip! Thanks again for all you guys do for our country! Merry Christmas!

GRADDYFAMILY said...

We will have to share lessons, my Jack enjoys sticking things into his ears, hehe! It is great to catch up with you this way!
Jessie