
It was a little chilly, but the rain held off... so off we went to pick out our pumpkins.


Picking pumpkins is hard work (and a lot of fun)!
Mary looks so sad in the picture below, because she had just run into the van door with her face. She wanted to be in the picture! Ivan's expression cracks me up...

Pony rides (notice that frown is now gone)!

This is the face she made when I asked if she had fun. "YES!!!" with a squeal!

Grant

Ivan

We had fun on the farm!
Grant - whooped from a day of pumpkin picking!

Later on, Bill started a bonfire outside. We roasted marshmallows and just enjoyed the evening...
Ivan got a lesson on whittling roasting sticks...

They worked great!

It was such a fun day... the kids loved it and we did too. Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love a good sweatshirt and jeans, hot mug in hand, kind of day.
1 comment:
I feel the same about Fall. Love the cooler temperatures but still lovely weather. Looks like a fun filled day!
Post a Comment