Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 32nd Birthday, Bill!

32 years!

Bill and Ivan ran to Lowe's that afternoon, while Grant and Mary helped me decorate his "cookie cake." Mary spread the chocolate frosting (mommy smoothed it); they both pushed the M&Ms into the blue frosting; and Grant made the red swirls (while I squeezed the tube!). Everybody wanted to blow out his candles! He's a little protective of his cookies...
We love you, Dad! Happy Birthday, Bill!
It was so nice outside... I had Grant take our picture! We don't get one together too often. :)

4 comments:

Mommy Nee said...

Wow, good picture of you two. Grant is definitely your son, such talent! Looks like a yummy party...I think I need that big cookie recipe!

Megan said...

Good Job on that photo, Grant! Following in mama's footsteps. Happy Birthday, Bill!

Mark and Joy Hess said...

Grant is hired! What a great pic - you two are cute, but I also think some credit goes to the "photog"! :)
Can't wait to see you guys soon -

Marian said...

Beautiful!! Happy Birthday Bill!! You're a blessed man!