Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We made it!

It may be a while, but I will try to post all about our trek from Mississippi to Minnesota soon! We are currently busy trying to "become Minnesotans" by finding a home, touring schools, and getting our new drivers licenses and license plates. If some of you have not read my facebook announcement, we were completely blown-out-of-the-water BLESSED by two offers on our home, on the DAY we moved! We accepted one at full price and are very relieved to have that loose end tied up. Now we can move forward! Thank you for all of the prayers for our home to sell, travel mercies and for Bill's job hunt too (you can keep those coming). Stay tuned for a re-cap of our move!

9 comments:

heather said...

Congrats!!!!!!! I totally missed it on FB! Very Cool!

Mommy Nee said...

I'm so happy you're finally home Kathy! The road was a long one, but you weathered it so well! Congrats! Love ya!

Andrew John Prest said...

So we just have to move into our mom and dad's to get someone to buy our house. Ok! Congrats! See you on the river.

Megan said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. You have been in our thoughts and continue to be!

Marian said...

Welcome to your new home state!!

Heather said...

So glad you made it and that is great news about your house!! I miss you like crazy and am looking foward to hearing your voice on the phone soon. Do you still have the same cell #? I will call soon. Love ya! I have never been to Minnesota, but I sure want to visit now!!! :)

Rachel said...

Wow, I finally just got 'caught up' with you! Do you sleep? Just curious. :) I LOVE all your pics and look forward to seeing where you finally 'hang yer hat'. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRADDYFAMILY said...

Love the pictures and news about your home. I will continue to check on you all, best wishes!

Along the Journey said...

I am so excited for you! Where are you looking at houses? I hope you get settled in soon!