Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday, Ivan!

Our five year old Ivan picked the theme. He loves Spiderman almost as much as his daddy does. : ) We celebrated early as our month is pretty busy and I wanted to separate his party a bit farther from Mary's!








I served "Peter Parker's Pizza" with grapes, carrots and Spiderman juice boxes for lunch. The kids loved it, but I think everybody picked off the spiders!











Mom, I know you like to see the details!


Seven Web-Slingers!
Sean, Ivan, Jack, Jonas, Grant, Joseph and Kristopher

Time for the GAMES




Spider Crawl Race















Pin the Spider on the Web





Football Web Toss - get it through the center for a prize!






Time for cake! I do have a couple of videos to put on here. Now if I could only remember my You Tube password, we'd be in business... oh well. Overall, Ivan had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday. He loves being five, as most of his buddies are already five years old. It was hard for him to get to sleep tonight. So much excitement! He snuck downstairs twice, and when I tucked him in for the third time, I asked him what he was thinking about. He answered with, "How long is it until my next birthday?" It was a great day filled with friends, food, fun and his favorite super hero.

5 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

WOW! That is an impressive birthday party. I love the spider web cake and games. So cute!

Organized Chaos said...

You always do a great job with the details!

Impressive pizzas!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Ivan!!! You are sooo ambitious Kathy! That must've been so satisfying to hear Ivan already thinking about next year... That's why we go through all the trouble isn't it... Great Job!

Maria the Great said...

seriously, you are you mother - birthday looks great. reminds me of many we had at your house.

beukelman blog said...

Can i be invited to ivan's 6th birthday party? =) looks like lots of fun! jami