So cute! I can already see Ivan's 16th birthday slide show... This will be the shot right before him with the keys to his real vehicle... (don't say you don't have that planned yet- if you don't your mom does). :) I am praying with you though that it doesn't happen over night.
Hi Kathy! I can't believe how adorable your kids are! I am so excited we get to see you in November for Thanksgiving! Say hello to Bill and hug the kids for me!
4 comments:
So cute! I can already see Ivan's 16th birthday slide show... This will be the shot right before him with the keys to his real vehicle... (don't say you don't have that planned yet- if you don't your mom does). :)
I am praying with you though that it doesn't happen over night.
Great Picture! It is so hard for me to get my 3 in the same place in the same time and looking at the camera.
Hey, those kids are growing up too fast! Hope all is well down south - thanks for posting all the pictures on the blog so i can see the cuties!
Hi Kathy! I can't believe how adorable your kids are! I am so excited we get to see you in November for Thanksgiving! Say hello to Bill and hug the kids for me!
Lisa
Post a Comment