Ivan and Grant - hanging out in the front yard...
hanging out with friends... (Ivan is Wolverine; Grant is Batman)
Story of the week:We always have story time when we put the kids to bed. Sometimes we read books, and sometimes they beg for us to tell them stories. The other night, I asked them what they would like the story to be about. They wanted it to include four Buzz Lightyears and an Emperor Zurg. And so it went... once upon a time... Well, part way through the story, the toys were about to prove to the world that they were REAL space rangers by sneaking onto a space shuttle about to take off. The story went on with something like this, "...they approached the gates, and would you believe their luck? The guard was asleep on duty!" there was a long pause and Ivan goes... "Who's DOODY?" Hilarious.
1 comment:
I can't get over how long Mary's hair is! And the curls! I could seriously eat her up....
Post a Comment