
I can hardly believe that this little funny face is already three years old. Mary has grown up so fast - I think it goes by quicker with each kid. It makes me sad in some ways, but it is so much fun to see every stage in each of their lives. I love it. THREE. Three is such a fun age!

Mary is very into kitties, so I was trying for a Hello Kitty party. Diego and Dora won out. She likes Dora and LOVES Diego. Mary loves animals just about as much as he does!
The birthday girl - patiently awaiting her party to begin! She noticed every detail this year. "Ooooooh, I have Diego plates, a Diego telescope, Diego hats..."

Daddy being silly...
Grant - taking the silliness up another notch!
Me and my brother, Dave.
All of us - again at my parents' home. We were officially getting better by this point, but did not realize that Ivan had pneumonia lurking just around the corner... what a crazy couple of months we had!
Time for presents...
Mary - with her personalized pillow case, made by her Nana Carole in Tennessee. Sorry our parties were so haphazard this year, Tom and Carole. Thank you so much for sending the gifts - even if you could not be here! We missed you. Mary loves her pillow case and her towel. I think she says, "Nana Carole made my towel!" every time she dries off!
Her favorite gift - her "Barbie Bike" - a.k.a. a Fisher Price Barbie Tough Trike. The boys each went through one of these. She loves being able to ride with her big brothers on the road.


And to top off the day... the ice cream van rolled into the neighborhood, just as we were walking home for the evening. We let them each get something, and wouldn't you know it. There was an ice cream pop shaped like Dora. She even had [gumdrop] EYEBALLS (Mary's favorite "funny" word).



Thanks, Mom and Dad, for letting us use your house for two parties in two weeks! Love you!!

The next big event (in the midst of two upcoming trips...) will be our 10
th anniversary! I'd do a really neat post with old wedding pictures to compare us
now... and
then. BUT, our stuff is in storage until our home is built. This will have to do for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment