Ivan and Bill - Ivan is our fisherman. He could fish all day long... even if he didn't catch anything.
Grant and Mary are buddies. All of the kids are, but those two have a special bond, being the youngest of the three. It's hard to see here, but they are having so much fun just playing in the game field down by the lake... I love seeing our kids just enjoy each other! 
This would be Bill... attempting a slick jump into the lake. Ended up a "Slipped" jump into the lake! But, as you can see... it all ended well. Two thumbs up!
I got in on the action too. My goal this year is to shed those extra pounds and get my slalom skills back up to par (they were really lacking!!!) next year.
Mary loves to find little creatures with her "boys." They found a couple of small toads and had a ball playing with them.
1 comment:
Kathy - I'm so excited to see you broke out the swimsuit! Next summer, you and I will have to have a ski-date! :)
Post a Comment