A friend of mine, who has two children, recently asked me how I "do" WalMart with three. Today I was actually lucky enough to nab one of the "cool" carts to hold everybody. Even as we rolled through the entrance, a struggling father did a double-take and said, "Where did you get THAT cart?" Mary was entertained the entire time by her brothers, and they didn't even complain about being strapped in! The best part is... this grand event made me look like a completely in control, calm mother with perfect children! On a normal day, I am the struggling parent, trying to keep "Batman and Robin" on the sides of the "batmobile." ...So, in pale comparison to my friends who have four... and another who just had her fifth... here is my fabulous attempt at "doing" WalMart with three.
Before...

and after!
1 comment:
A Supercenter Walmart...can't believe I'm jealous of something you have in MS!
You are officially a blogger and a mother of young children if you have your camera with you at Walmart.
Those carts are awesome...just be warned that when Mary gets bigger she can kick the boys in the face and cause a bloody nose if she is sitting in that seat...I speak from experience.
Post a Comment