Monday, November 26, 2007

November Favorites

Waiting for their grapes to become raisins...


Mary - helping Mommy sort the clothes bins!


"Mom! Can we be gophers?"
A favorite game while I'm getting ready... the boys take every pillow from all over the house and make a huge pile (a.k.a. their gopher home).


Our little bookworm


What are you guys, the Brief Bandits?
Nope, the UNDERWEAR ROBBERS!
Ah, yes...


Mary - still striking her "delicate" pose!


And, last but not least, there apparently IS some Fall color in the South. You just have to look for it. Aren't these amazing?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love Mary's delicate pose. I have pictures of each of my girls doing the same thing. Mazie actually is waving to me during that pose in one picture. The gopher game sounds like fun. I will have to get the girls to do that one.

Melissa Guay said...

These are some hilarious pictures, your kids must keep you laughing continously! The one waiting for grapes made me laugh out loud! :)