Monday, November 5, 2007

Preschool/Kindergarten Fall Festival

The boys began their Halloween day with a "Wild West - Wanted: By God" Fall Festival at school. I volunteered to be the face painting lady - I had a booth with another mom. It was so much fun and the boys loved having me and Mary there. Mary is movin' and groovin' these days and did not want to be in her stroller at my side. I think she spent the entire morning being passed around from mom to teacher to grandmother... and having a blast. I gotta tell ya... from and artist's perspective... a cheek is much harder to paint on than a canvas!
Howdy, parter!

Giddy-up, Grant!
Ivan's Kindergarten class party
Grant's preschool party
Painting faces with my friend, Marian

Me and my little helper






Lil' Sheriffs.
Later today, Grant put his badge back on and said, "You guys better not say any bad words (to me and Bill) or I'm going to shoot you, lock you up, and give you tickets!" Remember that cops are GOOD guys, right???
Yee-Haw, Y'all!

No comments: