Here's our crew from Neverland!I had great plans for this post - multiple photos of Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell, adding "We can Fly" to my playlist (from the Peter Pan soundtrack), etc. However, I have to be on the road tomorrow morning with Ivan at 5:45 am. He is having ear tube surgery again. So, after all the treats and fun... we are all off to bed. Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.
Two funnies/cute happenings...
After getting Mary dressed, Grant asked me, "Mom, can Mary fly?" (glad he didn't test run her!)
After returning with full buckets:
Grant: Isn't this so fun, Ivan?
Ivan: Yes, we just love candy, don't we, Grant?
OK... here are the "great plans" I was talking about. Getting the full effect with the music?
He even practiced his "sneer" in the mirror to get it just right. 

We watched the movie this afternoon before putting costumes on and he kept announcing, "Hey, look everyone - it's ME!" I have spent many days flying over London hand-in-hand with my little Peter Pan. He is so cute - he looks at me, stretches out his hand and says, "So, come on, Wendy!" And away we go...
...and he can even "crow" like Pan!
Mary was our cute little tinker bell. She was dressed long enough for pictures... then stayed home to hand out treats with Mommy and go to bed.
She liked to look at her dress.

Maybe I'll have more pixie power if I can EAT my wand! Grant pointed out that Tinker Bell needed a wand - so I made her one.
Our trick or treaters!
Time to check out the goods! They had so much fun and I think this was the first Halloween that Grant really enjoyed. They both came home with FULL buckets of candy.
This was the first year that they really were able to carve their pumpkins too. Both boys drew their own faces. Ivan was able to carve his all by himself. Grant finally asked me to carve his face, but I thought his drawing was so cute! The big ones were carved by the boys... the small ones, by me.
Happy Halloween!
FYI... Captain Hook's ear tube surgery was successful. Thanks for all your prayers! Last post-op instructions, "Keep him at a low activity level for a week." A WEEK? How do you do THAT with a boy?
7 comments:
They look great! I didn't expect anything less from you! Ivan's hat is awesome...where did you find it?
Hope surgery went well.
Those are some cuties. Love Mary's huge smile. Good luck with Ivan's surgery.
They all looks so cute! It is fun to have them all dressed from one movie. We had a Star Wars theme at our house (Anakin, Obi One, and Darth Vader). I love all that you added to the post-- it looks like they had a blast.
So Cute!!! LOVE the theme (although I was half expecting a Wizard of Oz theme given Mary's dress). :) So fun! You do such a great job on the pumpkins too. It made me realize we didn't do that this year. :(
Love, Rachel
Your little ones look great! How fun when they all cooperate with a "theme" I am glad that Ivan's surgery went well. I will pray that the Lord also gives you the strength to make it through a week of low activity!
Jill
I remember trick-or-treating at your house last year when Mary was just a baby! The outfits are sooo cute.
Love the theme idea too - they just all look so adorable!!!!! :) (please tell me you didn't make all those great costumes though...)
Post a Comment