Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October Favorites

Look Grandma! I'm wearing the dress, oops, SHIRT you bought for me in Mexico! Mommy thought it was a dress.... guess I'll be wearing it with jeans next year. But, it's cute on me, just the same!

Beware of the Pumpkin Footed Monsters!
I was putting Mary down for a nap one afternoon and came down to this - both boys curled up in a sheet, with their lego light-sabers at rest next to them (they've been into Star Wars lately). It was really cute. I love these moments.

The next couple of pics were taken at ToysRUs, while shopping with the kids. I found this tiara on the ground and Mary wouldn't take it off her head. Look what happened when I tried! Sadly, we couldn't purchase it separately - it had fallen off of a full costume. Mary is really a good little girl... I just thought this was hilarious.

There was a little girl, who had a little curl...

...and when she was bad, she was horrid!
(a P.O.'d Princess!)
The boys, as you have seen previously, are always up to something. Usually, it happens when I'm not able to be around. In this case, I was putting Mary down for the night, and came in to find two mad scientists, mixing their "mechanicals." (chemicals)
I'm just glad nothing exploded.
Mary, in her room. It's a little blurry, but her eyes really stand out.
The boys out back. I like this picture, but if you look closely, I think Grant is mad at Ivan. Brotherly love, right?

We always find them sleeping together, whether in or out of a bed!


Here's Mary, showing off her new "winter" hat!
That's all for now. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are so cute. I love that your boys are like my girls. They have to be with each other all the time. The times they are apart make them want to be near each other even more.

Emma Mae Robinson said...

It's diva gone bad... That picture of Mary is way too funny!

MK said...

Mary's hair is getting lighter! So precious. Maybe I should make Jeff look at the pics of your kids together as evidence we should have more than one kid!

beukelman blog said...

how precious are these pictures! ivan and grant are adorable sleeping together - i love the leggo sabers and the "mechanicals"! TOO CUTE.