Saturday, October 6, 2007

More on Mary...

Our busy-bodied little girl! Here's an update for her grandmothers...

Blueberries are her new favorite fruit (and Mommy's least favorite diaper to change!).







"Look, Mommy - no hands!" I caught her standing for about 15 seconds today, while looking at a book. She'll take steps if Bill and I "play catch" with her, guiding her to each other, but not on her own yet. She is already so busy - I'm going to be in for it once she's walking!





Mary is quite a climber. I always catch her climbing up on top of things. She'll stand up in the window ledge and I'll hear her whimpering. At least she is smart enough not to turn around. Whew!

One more thing... we are on day three of being BOTTLE FREE!!! We kinda went cold turkey on her, and she is doing great. A sippy cup pro!

No comments: