So cute! By the way, EVERY time my kids see me on your site now they say, "we want to see the batman video!!". We have watched the 'Dynamic Duo' more times than I can count- I know it all by heart. As soon as its over they're like, "one more time, one more time!!"... Yes our boys would get along so well!!!
speedy gonzales! her hair is so cute and crazy...reminds me of calebs before it curled up so tight! looks like she can keep up with her brothers just fine!
2 comments:
So cute! By the way, EVERY time my kids see me on your site now they say, "we want to see the batman video!!". We have watched the 'Dynamic Duo' more times than I can count- I know it all by heart. As soon as its over they're like, "one more time, one more time!!"... Yes our boys would get along so well!!!
speedy gonzales! her hair is so cute and crazy...reminds me of calebs before it curled up so tight! looks like she can keep up with her brothers just fine!
Post a Comment