OK, a few posts ago, I mentioned that I'd be relaxing and watching the 80's flick, "Flashdance." I SOOOOOO did not remember that movie - at all. From the guy who played "Prince Humperdink" (from The Princess Bride) as the main squeeze, to strippers? And lots of swearing. Sorry for those of you who jumped back online at my reminder of an "oldie but goodie" and added it to your netflix lists! The only great thing was the music - "What a feeling!!!" -and some dance moves that reminded me of my friend,
Rachel, back in junior high (that's right, girl, you had the moves!). So... yes... an oldie, but not so much a goodie.
2 comments:
ooh, no good - it's kind of like watching Grease and wondering why in the world you watched it as a kid....yikes. :)
That is so funny! I think I'd cringe if I saw my junior high moves... (please burn-as in put on fire not copy-my portion of those home movies). Some of those movies are best left in the memory of our young girly minds. :)
Post a Comment