We're BACK
We have returned from a wonderful family reunion in California. I have so much to show and tell, but the thing is... I didn't bring my CAMERA. ...Are you okay? I have a defibrillator handy if you need one. Really, I figured that my Mom, Dad and brother would each have a camera and that I could rely on them to capture the weekend. I was right. ...but now I have to wait for them to EMAIL the pictures to me. Patience is a virtue.
So, I've decided to make a list of things I am thankful for this year. I love Thanksgiving... it is the one holiday where we all take a step back and reflect on our blessings at hand.
I am thankful for:
- A safe return from our trip, despite a THREE HOUR flight delay (on both ends), a FOUR HOUR drive home in traffic, and a ROOF LEAK that led to poor Grant sleeping in our bed (because his was soaking wet) and Bill on the couch... THUS THE POST TITLE.
- My husband for his devotion to our family and country
- Ivan for his passion
- Grant for his sweet spirit
- Mary for her soft touch and delight for life
- Family ties
- Friendships
- Salvation and Forgiveness
- Freedom
- Pumpkin Pie lattes (now changing seasons to Peppermint Mochas)
Stay tuned for California pictures... and to all you Anderson/Irving relatives - "Thank You!"
1 comment:
I can't believe you didn't bring your camera!!!!!! :) Sounds like a great trip though!
Post a Comment