A friend of my brother's just found out that her mom has Leukemia. The acute kind. Please take a second to pray for their family - they live in Portland, Oregon. Her name is Pam Beall - those of you with little ones like me might recognize her name, as she's the creator of Wee Sing (our usual van music). Please pray that the chemo treatments work the first time round and for continuing strength and peace for their entire family.
I also saw off of a friend's blog a link to this gal's website. She is a Taylor graduate, just like me. It always seems to hit home when I hear of a fellow graduate who needs prayer. This family needs prayer desperately as well. Her name is Leslie. She is a young mother, who is also struggling with a very rare form of cancer.
Both of these families have a rock solid faith, which is so encouraging. But right now, they are in great need of encouragement and prayer. So, if you have a minute...
3 comments:
thanks for spreading the word so folks can pray!
Your friends are in our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for sharing. I am training for my next race with Team in Training and I will share their story with our group. Each workout is started with a Mission Moment, and their circumstance will be thought of an prayed for by the group. This race is 140 racers strong, and we will continue to focus on doing what ever we can to help.
Post a Comment