Believe it or not, I was really looking forward to some quality "guy time" with our boys. Bill ended up taking Ivan and Grant with two other AF families, to the Monster Jam event at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum. I... was home with the flu. Mary was going to be watched by a friend anyway, so I just kept her with me. She napped... and so did Mommy.



Ivan and his buddy, Jonas

The boys had a fresh interest in their monster truck and motocross bike toys after seeing the real thing. We spent the next day making ramps for their bikes to jump over. Sick Mommy sat on the carpet with the camera, so they could see how high their motorcycles were going.
Ivan loved this one... "My guy went SO HIGH!!!"
Grant seemed a little disappointed with his picture. I quickly jumped in with, "And look at your guy, Grant. He was SO FAST, that I almost couldn't get him in the picture!" He paused, changed expressions, and raised both hands in the air with a big, "YEAH!!!"
Very fun.

And just so Grandma can breathe a sigh of relief, yes, the boys wore earplugs. As you can tell, it was still pretty loud in there for little ears. Grant made sure he was double-covered in that area!

The boys had a fresh interest in their monster truck and motocross bike toys after seeing the real thing. We spent the next day making ramps for their bikes to jump over. Sick Mommy sat on the carpet with the camera, so they could see how high their motorcycles were going.
Ivan loved this one... "My guy went SO HIGH!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment