
Monday, July 16, 2007
Got the Baby Food Blues?
Ready for the best baby food reference book around? My cousin, Jodi, let me borrow hers, until she was begging for me to mail it back to her. Then, while going through withdrawal, I asked my brother to buy one for me for my birthday. This book rocked my baby-feeding world! It has answers to just about any question you may have in regards to feeding your baby. It has month-by-month ideas of what your baby can try. It has all the do's, don'ts and in-betweens. It has wonderful, healthy recipes for kid snacks, etc. It even has a chapter on crafts! My copy is tabbed, dog-eared and underlined... you name it. It's an organized mess and I love it. I just recommended this book to a friend (Janet!) while were in Minnesota last week, and also bought one for a cousin of mine who recently became a mom (Ellen!). So, if you are tired of the food routine you are stuck in for your kids... pick up a copy. It has really helped this mom out a lot!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have that book...somewhere. I'll have to dust it off and take a look since I feel we're in a rut.
Nice new header...I'm impressed. How did you figure out the sizing?
Post a Comment