Mary is now pulling up on things. She gets up to her knees and pulls so hard... I give her just a slight boost and she's up! She is keeping me, and her brothers, on our toes. She is so fast, and eats everything in sight. While we were in MN, I even found her chewing on a huge ANT. By the time I turned her around, she smiled with ant parts and little legs hanging out of her mouth and all over her chin.
Mmmm, great source of protein!
4 comments:
That is too cute. I love your new banner.
She is a doll!!! I wish you were around to show me how to do some of this stuff- like your new header. I love that!!! I'll have to work on that one of these days... Yes, you have made a blogging monster out of me- congrats. ;)
We have that same table, and my kids love it! Also, Ellie tried to eat a giant cicada during the invasion a few weeks ago. I grabbed it out of her hands, but she held on to the wings. Gross!
loved the pics.
--maria
Post a Comment