Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rollin' on the River

The Mississippi River. I grew up on it... my parents bought our home there before I was born and are still there. Dave and I love to walk around and relive childhood memories... they are in every corner of the house, yard, neighborhood... and especially the river. I love that place. It was a relaxing and fun Fourth of July, just spent enjoying the water and spending time with family. Our cousins even came for the day - it was fun to get to know all of the newest family additions!

Our fireworks master!

Paola, Me and Becki with the newest little cousins

Ivan at the wheel with Grandpa!

Mary - feeding ducks, er, herself!

The beautiful Mississippi

Uncle Dave and our boys - a pretty evening

Me and my "little" brother in our favorite new T's... and neither of us lives here anymore!

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I didn't know that's where you are from! I've never actually seen the Mississippi river... it's beautiful. So fun to see all your pictures!