Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mary's latest...

Gymnastics! I love this photo of her. She has the same little personality traits that I had as a kid and does some of her mommy's old moves too. I used to strike this pose as a baby and she does it all the time.
...even in strange places!
Mary loves to play in the pool (when her big brothers aren't being too rowdy!).
She loves to "read" - I will just find her in her room, looking at books...As I was putting her clean clothes away, I turned around to her reading... with her feet up! Maxin' and Relaxin' at ten months.
Today, I left her in her room for a minute while I got the boy's tub ready. I came back in to her playing with her dolls. A girl after my own heart! Here she is.... "SO BIG!"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ok, she is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! She seems like such a good baby...