Monday, December 31, 2007

December Favorites

Why must the one child I have with HAIR decide that this is cool? The funny thing is, I just found an old card from my friend, Tara, that she sent before I had Ivan. It had a picture on the front of it with a child in this same pose, saying, "Are you ready for this?!" None of my kids has done this move... till now!
Ah, yes... macaroni and cheese... matted into the scalp... the latest in beauty treatments, perhaps?Who me? Did I do that?
Ivan's Kindergarten Christmas party at McDonalds Grant on the playground back at school
Grant's preschool Christmas party - Mary even got to sit at the table and participate! Miss Jackie gave each child a new book - The Stable.
I painted these ornaments for each of their teachers.Mary loved to be in the boys' classrooms. All ready for Kindergarten! Just a few more years...
The boys' latest hiding spot (we play hide and seek a lot!).
Mary now likes to eat an entire banana all by herself.
Daddy, you are so funny!!!
Ivan, our tobasco lovin' kid!

2 comments:

Emma Mae Robinson said...

I totally remember that card! That's a riot! By the way, I'm amazed at our great your ornaments look...you are so talented Kathy!

Melissa Guay said...

I agree on those ornaments - WOW!!!!! I also love that you take so many photos, even of the everyday things - I am all about the memories and I love having pictures to look back and remember.