A picture of our quiet, serene, cozy home, decorated for Christmas... after the kids are in bed! See the reality below... : ) It's definitely a busy and very fun time of year.

The elves begin their work!

Making a gingerbread house with Mommy

Notice the little finger already digging in...

Yum!

Mary loves to look at the treee (I think I'll take a bite out of this one...).

I am continually amazed at how Ivan pays attention to detail. If you can see, he made one play-
doh tree ball that is red on the top half and white on the bottom - "just like ours" he said.

Yes - just like ours (this is actually the same kind that Mary tried to "eat" last week). I have had these since before we were married. I made them - "snow-dipped" in white paint! They are the balls that coordinate our tree - however, I have fewer and fewer of them as each year goes by... wonder why? Besides biting or breaking them, I remember catching Ivan floating them. He would pull them all off the tree, pull back the tree skirt, and float them all in the water. Nothing like good
ole' creativity!

Cookie Making!

Grant with his "gloppy" tree

Ivan - I thought he did a really good job outlining his gingerbread man!

Mary was the taste-tester. I think she approved!

Who says it doesn't snow in Mississippi?

Can you find the flakes with their names in them?

A
li'l candy cane girl on the run - she's very busy these days...

Making peppermint-bark with Daddy
2 comments:
I love the picture of Mary by the tree. You have a beautiful home. Great idea of taking a picture of your house while the kids are sleeping. Thanks for all the fun ideas!
Cute pics and fun events! Those are the BEST snowflakes ever!! I can appreciate them cuz we just made some and I can't imagine how you did some of those!!
Post a Comment