Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fourth bike's a charm?!

While I was in Jackson, MS with the kids, Bill was in Birmingham, AL riding his motorcycle on the track. This time... he hauled it in a trailer. I didn't receive a panicked call in the morning, so I assumed this one had not been stolen. : ) He found this bike on EBay - a year newer than the last and a bit more "suped" for the same amount he received in insurance for the old one. He's pretty happy with his new toy. I think he looks pretty good on it too... especially in that flight suit!
The boys sure enjoyed checking out Dad's new wheels. Dream on, guys, dream on...

3 comments:

Marian said...

super cool wheels!!!

beukelman blog said...

LOVE all the new pictures and catching up with what you've been up to! what a great summer you guys have been having! love the lemonade stand and their money boxes - great idea! hope mary's finger is feeling better and the nail grows back. one of my nails grows black b/c of something i did to it when i was 2! welcome to the club, mary! =)

DeGaetano Dillies said...

Very nice bike, Bill! I was just wondering the other day if you guys were able to get a new one. Glad it is working out for you.