
For those of you who thought we were lost, trapped by a hurricane, sick or dying... we are fine. We had just been busy since Father's Day, and then we were in Minnesota visiting my family for almost 2 weeks. I hope everybody had a great Fourth
of July! Here's a picture of our kids - crashed in the airport parking lot tonight, while waiting for their daddy to get the van. More to come... we're off to bed.
9 comments:
Yay, so glad to know you are back and that you have just been out having fun and visiting family. It was so good to chat with you tonight via phone and hear your sunny voice. Miss you, miss you!
Heather
I am glad to see 2 things: 1. That you are back!! 2. That you look like us at the airport with tons of stuff and tired kids. :) Julie
i've missed you! glad you're back and that picture is great!!! looks like the kiddos had a great time up at grandma and grandpa's house! what fun!
I've missed you in blogland! Glad that you had a good trip and hope everyone has rested up this week!
welcome back!!! cant' wait to see y'all !!
We were getting worried about you guys. Hope you had a good time!
Hi Kathy,
Sammy told me it was so much fun to see the kids playing together and that all of you had a great time.
I love the picture!
Keep in touch!
Paola
This is a perfect picture of how I feel after unpacking and traveling! I am so glad we are staying in touch, you have an adorable family! Jessie
If they were that tired, can't imagine how tired you guys were!!
Post a Comment