Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CRUSOE - the new TV series on NBC

It stars Phillip Winchester, the lead from my brother's movie IN MY SLEEP. This is great news for David's movie, as Phillip will now be a recognized actor. The series has already been pre-sold to over 100 countries.

CRUSOE will premiere on Friday, October 17th at 8/7 central, on NBC. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy,
I came across your blog through Maria's.
want you to know that I will be praying for your husband and your family.
Also was wondering about David. What is the deal with his movies? How cool is that? Did he change his name?
Your kids are adorable. My kids are at public school as well. I know there are a lot of Christian teachers there. which is comforting, but I still try and monitor what is being taught and keep the communication lines open. I find many interesting topics and questions come from bus rides. But so far our experience has been good.
Hope you are well.