I always like to acknowledge my kids' actual birthday. I let them choose a special breakfast and the activity for that day. Ivan chose french toast sticks and sausage for his birthday breakfast, and a trip to a local park to play (yes, even in the anticipation of the hurricane, it's a beautiful, sunny day).
Friday, August 29, 2008
We have a six year old today!
Today is Ivan's official birthday. When he walked downstairs this morning, I said, "Oh my goodness!" He said, "What?" I said, "We have a six year old in our house!" Grant grabbed him and said, "Happy Birthday, six year old! We've never had a six year old before!" He had a big grin on his face.
I always like to acknowledge my kids' actual birthday. I let them choose a special breakfast and the activity for that day. Ivan chose french toast sticks and sausage for his birthday breakfast, and a trip to a local park to play (yes, even in the anticipation of the hurricane, it's a beautiful, sunny day).
Happy Birthday, Six year old!
I always like to acknowledge my kids' actual birthday. I let them choose a special breakfast and the activity for that day. Ivan chose french toast sticks and sausage for his birthday breakfast, and a trip to a local park to play (yes, even in the anticipation of the hurricane, it's a beautiful, sunny day).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment