Sunday, September 9, 2007

Intelligent Conversation

I wrote down a couple of funny conversations held between Ivan and Grant this week. They went something like this:

#1: While Grant was playing his Toy Story "plug in" TV game (he is our loyal Buzz Lightyear fan).

Ivan: "Grant, you need to play another game, not just the Buzz game."

Grant: "No, I don't, Ivan."

Ivan: "Yes you do, Grant, or you'll just be thinking about Buzz all the time. You'll have a Buzz brain."

Grant: "Ivan, I do have a Buzz brain."


#2: Probably after watching Scooby Doo...

Grant: "Ivan, what's a booby trap?"

Ivan: "It has a bunch of boobies in it."

Grant: "What are those, Ivan?"

Ivan: "I don't know." THANK THE LORD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun yo read all about your little ones. I love being able to see what is going on with you and your family. But they are all getting so big!!! Love and miss you. Love, Marlyn

beukelman blog said...

so cute! kathy-your kids are precious! =) jami

Melissa Guay said...

hey, maybe your boys can talk to Jane Anne's boys - they can fill them in on what boobies are. :)

Jane Anne said...

Oh my! You really don’t want help from my boys. To see what Melissa’s talking about, select this link (Most Famous Booby Post) and then scroll down to Monday, December 18, 2006.