I am home right now, cherishing the sounds of silence. Everyone has been sick (including me), and today, both boys are back at school. I now have, to myself, a full hour and a half while Mary takes her morning nap. I don't remember the last bit of time I had to myself during the day. Today, I plan on taking a nap. Oh, yes, how wonderful naps can be. I haven't had the luxury of one in quite some time! But, before I drift off to Neverland, I thought I would send out an update on the kids...
Some days, I feel as though I am in charge of a band of monkeys. I just sit back and laugh at the antics of these three. Even Mary, at age one, has her own crazy little personality and funny sense of humor. Whatever did I do for entertainment before having children?
What's better than one Buzz Lightyear? TWO!
Watch out, Evil Emperor Zurg!

KERBLAM! POW! BAM! It's Batman and Robin (who no longer fits into his 2T robin-suit!).
CHECK OUT THE NEXT POST for their most recent film!

I warned Ivan about getting his cape stuck under his rear wheels. This is how they fixed the potential problem. Pretty clever!
...and then there's Mary... helping in the kitchen,
crawling around everywhere with a towel or shirt or whatever she can find to put on her head,
or getting stuck at walls or furniture while doing laps with her push toy. She'll be walking soon... Oh boy!
So, you can see that I'm enjoying my newly inherited down time... MY time... just me. A little chance to relax, unwind, and be ready to enjoy OUR time together. : ) I love being a mom, and am so thankful that the Lord gave me the chance to do it! ... now for that nap...
1 comment:
Gotta love that quiet time. The pic of Mary in the fridge cracked me up - I feel the same way somedays, you just want to crawl in there and get comfy. :)
Post a Comment