Thursday, September 20, 2007

We're not in Kansas anymore...

If any of you know my mother well, you are probably familiar with her extensive "Dorothy" doll collection. I am not sure of the number, but it is over 100. Mary had a blue gingham dress from the Gap and I thought she'd make the perfect little Dorothy in it. I looked online for ruby slippers and found the cutest website, called "Fairy Dust Shoes." I couldn't resist! These were just adorable. Anyway... I had her portrait taken at Sears for my mom.

Here's our little "Dorothy" doll!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that is just too cute.

beukelman blog said...

seeing all of this makes me miss you! your kids are so precious. thanks for sharing. as always, your party for mary was ADORABLE! i can't believe your baby is one already! audrey turns 1 in march, so is that enough time for you to think of something cute for me to do for her party? =)

beukelman blog said...

um, me again - thought i'd let you know that i stole your "motivational moms" bit off your blog...what a good idea! thanks! =)

Melissa Guay said...

Oh Kathy, that is so CUTE!!!! She is the perfect little Dorothy. Now just teach her to click her heels and say "there's no place like Puyallup, there's no place like Puyallup...."
:)

Rachel said...

I bet your mom flipped over this!!! How adorable! :)

Emma Mae Robinson said...

Love the outfit and picture! She is so adorable Kathy!!