Thursday, April 16, 2009

Himming Hoot on the Hippin Hide = Hyundai, Mommy!

That would be Mary's cute, two and a half year old way of saying, "Swimming suit, on the Slip-n-Slide! Fun day, Mommy!" She's working on her "f" and "s" sounds at the beginning of words, and some things she says just crack us up. Another example would be, "Hoggy! Hoggy!" - when the boys found a "froggy" for her to see. She also wears "Hoos" on her "Heet" and loves to "Hoot Daddy" with the Nerf gun. We all get a kick out of her - she just keeps us laughing with her cute little phrases. Anyway, here are some pictures of our kids on the "Hippin Hide." Enjoy!

Brothers!
Ivan and Grant made up a game to see who could slide and simultaneously toss their Frisbee the farthest.

Hmmm... which juice box do I want?
We ended with just running around in circles and playing Frisbee on the driveway. It was a very "Hyundai!"

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

I love slip n' slide days!! I also love it when kids have their own little way to say things. (I had to translate for Thomas the other day and it was pretty funny- blogged about that this afternoon.)