Monday, April 13, 2009

Lynn Meadows Discovery Center

We're trying to fit in a lot of the local fun "just one more time" before we move (we're still thinking May, by the way). Lynn Meadows is a favorite children's museum, right off the beach in Gulfport. The kids love it here and probably could stay all day! I love anything that let's them just be kids, and be creative. When being both of those things - they are definitely in their element!
Climbing up the 3 story center structure!
"At the Market" - all three enjoy role playing now. The boys are good about playing with Mary and helping her know how to play too. Ivan was the seafood seller, Grant was the baker, and Mary was their customer! They were so cute.
Hmmm... what's the best price?
OK, Mary, THIS is MONEY.
On the construction site! Ivan gets the crane ready as Grant gets his gear on.
Ready to go!
Even lil' sis got in on the action!
Then it was time to set sail! Captain Grant, reporting for duty!
Mary just repeatedly climbed and slid down the bow of the boat. Wheee!
All aboard! Ready for a train ride?!
I took this out one of the windows. I have grown to love the narly oak trees here. They are so pretty... and so southern. There are some things I will definitely miss about Mississippi.

No comments: