Monday, March 31, 2008

March Favorites

Here are various photos from this month: some sweet, some silly and some "here's what we've been up to" moments.

Bill came home with a bagger for his mower. The kids and I enjoyed the big box that came on it!
For about three days, Ivan has been begging, "Mommy! Can you please turn our box into a spaceship?" They were out with Daddy earlier, and when they came home... their spacecraft was waiting... Here is a photo of our astronauts on their first mission to the moon.
Then, when the astronauts returned, they decided it was time to break out the pool. Sunday was full of fun! The warm weather has arrived... the HOT weather won't be far behind, I'm sure!
Sometimes, our children are a little strange...
Mary's new favorite activity... throwing plastic cups through the doggy door! No, we don't have a doggy - it's from the previous owners.
Ivan took Spiderman cupcakes to school to celebrate his "half" birthday - since his is in the summer!
Grant - reading his "The Wizard of Oz" pop-up book from Grandpa and Grandma. He is wearing his "spectacles" so he won't be blinded by the green glow in the Emerald City!
Mary fits into the Taylor sweatshirt - now worn by all three kids!
It's really fun to see these two on their bikes together. So grown up. And, no, we don't let Grant ride with flip-flops on... : ) He'll even tell you - it's a "safety violation!"
"Under the Sea"... kinda reminds you of Sebastien, doesn't she?
More box fun! A hideout for their "guys" with slides, trapdoors, the works!
Mary and Imelda Marcos would get along really well. She loves shoes... everyone's shoes!
Last week, Ivan sprained his foot. Grant is showing "sympathy stabilization" with his foot wrapped up.
Mary - our personal chef! (BTW, Target is much cheaper than Pottery Barn Kids!)
This was Grant's idea... "We're the HALF MANS." Nice. Just wait until Marvel gets ahold of this superhero story line!
I love you!
Moms - need a few minutes of silence? Paint with water! I really didn't think they would like this that much... Between the two, they painted 16 pages!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the Half Mans. So cute. Happy Birthday Bill. Good luck with Tball! Great March wrap up.

Heather said...

Kathy, I want you to come and decorate some boxes for our family- your boxes always look like such fun. I know your kids have tons of fun with them! Love all these pictures from March- wow, I better get busy updating. Hee hee.

MK said...

LOVE the Half Mans! And the lobster hands remind me of the scene in My Best Friend's Wedding with the lobster hands swaying in the background while they sing "I Say a Little Prayer". Too Cute!