Oh, young David!! :) Our little bro too :) Funny, Kath! Are you now turning your blog intot a branch of e-harmony? :) Hi to Dave - and best of luck!!
Sign me up...oh wait, i'm married already....I'll sign my friends up
okay.. i know my girlfriend will not kill me ...tell dave to check out: www.lauraclaycomb.comshe's currently singing in paris, but she lives in brussels. they're both in the entertainment industry maybe there'll be a match.then you and i can start our own e-harmony yenta with an attitude business.
I hope those inquiring are all single!
we submit resumes to you then?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, young David!! :) Our little bro too :) Funny, Kath! Are you now turning your blog intot a branch of
e-harmony? :) Hi to Dave - and best of luck!!
Sign me up...oh wait, i'm married already....
I'll sign my friends up
okay.. i know my girlfriend will not kill me ...
tell dave to check out: www.lauraclaycomb.com
she's currently singing in paris, but she lives in brussels. they're both in the entertainment industry maybe there'll be a match.
then you and i can start our own e-harmony yenta with an attitude business.
I hope those inquiring are all single!
we submit resumes to you then?
Post a Comment