Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nine years ago, in a state far away...

... Bill and Kathy were married today!

We never imagined how far apart we'd be,
while celebrating our ninth anniversary.

But, it's only four months - he'll be home in a jiffy,
In his uniform and looking so spiffy!

Thank you, Bill for nine great years.
We have much to be thankful for - esp. three little dears!

Just under 120 days and we'll see you soon,
Til then, I'll try not to cry when I see the moon. (Darn Elmo deployment video!)

Happy Anniversary, honey.
I love you!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jane Anne said...

Happy (late) Anniversary! What a sweet and cute poem.

We had that same Elmo video! Great video for helping kids (and moms!) realize their emotions are okay.

Praying for you. Hope the kids are feeling better today!

Marian said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!!

This time nine years ago...we were in Spain on our honeymoom while you're getting ready to tie the knot!! How time flies!

love the cute poem!!

Rachel said...

I wouldn't want to share my birthday with anyother couple. Happy Anniversary!!!