I hope that everyone reading this had the opportunity to witness VP nominee Sarah Palin's history-making speech at the RNC last night. She could not have been better! What an articulate, inspirational, down-to-earth woman! I actually said a prayer that she would speak well and be a good choice for McCain before she even got to the podium, as I had never seen her before. Afterwards, I just wanted to jump up and yell, "YES!" I think that McCain has made a fabulous choice in her (for what I have seen so far, anyway!), and she is definitely going to heap the pressure onto Obama and Biden. And, being a military wife - of course I love how supportive she is of the military (Bill leaves for Iraq the same week as her son). I mean really - I think she can relate to almost every woman and mother in our nation - don't you? This is going to be exciting!Be sure and tune in tonight for McCain's speech. I'm praying that man can deliver as well as his VP candidate did. I just really think that America wants someone in the Oval Office who is strong and true - not just a facade of "glory."
By the way, my parents were both at the convention last night and heard Palin's speech. And... they BOTH FORGOT THEIR CAMERAS. If you know my family... that is history made in and of itself!
3 comments:
DITTO!
Absolutely LOVE her!
I had a feeling your folks might be there... hilarious they forgot their camera- of ALL times! :)
Post a Comment