Thursday, April 24, 2008

Creating a new batch for my blog!

My one year anniversary of blogging is next week. I thought it was time to kick this baby up a few degrees. I get lots of comments like, "Mrs. Fields can bring the cookies," "It's Fields? Like the cookie lady?" or, "So, you bake, right?" I also have a collection of Mrs. Fields tins, jars, even little bags, etc... So, I am pulling in the cookie theme for my new look. More tempting tidbits coming soon!

10 comments:

Megan said...

It looks great. Happy blogging anniversary!

Emma Mae Robinson said...

This is awesome! Love it you creative girl! (How much do I want to eat that cookie dough?!)

Organized Chaos said...

I think it is a great idea...until you get sued by Mrs. Fields Cookies. :)

Kathy said...

Yeah, thanks, Melynie. : ) I purposely did not use her logo... just in case!

Marian said...

Do we get cookies for the most blog comments? yumm!!

beukelman blog said...

that picture of cookie dough looks sooooo yummy. i could gobble up the whole bowl.

Anonymous said...

Love it!
-Rachel

Marilyn Bowen said...

Hello...I am a blogging grandmother...and I "tripped" over you great site. Could you give me an idea of how you created your background and how to upload it into blogger? Also, my youngest son just graduated from Air Force Basic at Lackland and is now at tech school to become a fireman. I was trying to figure out how to make the Airforce family link...well how is that for a stranger to land on your site and ask so many questions?

You may visit me at http://marilynbowen.blogspot.com/

Kobies said...

Hey Kath - one more reminder of how much I have to learn from you. I love the new look! And, I have to agree with everyone that I really want cookies now!!!

Maria the Great said...

so, does this mean I should have a Madonna theme going? often times I get asked if I'm related to her. Our last names are the same - case ya didn't know that tidbit of Madonna trivia!