Thursday, April 10, 2008

"I DO believe in fairies!"

Border's Disney Fairy Contest

My cousin found this contest, and it looks like SO much fun! We had some fairy ideas all lined up, only to realize that you have to be 6 - 11 years of age to enter. So, I thought I would throw it out there for my friends to nab for their little girls! If you win the fairy contest, you get to stay in Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World for 5 nights!!! What fun!!! Oh, to be a little girl again...

Thanks for the confidence in my fairy drawing abilities, Kim! I could almost see us there...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the link. Kathryn is all over it already. What fun!

Heather said...

Lauren is so excited to try this. She adores the Disney Fairies books and absolutely loves to draw so.... we will send you a copy when she finishes. Thanks for the info Kathy!!