OK... since my friend hasn't been returning my calls (ahem), I am forced to post this without any samples. We had our kids' portraits taken by a squadron friend's sister-in-law, who is a local photographer. She is a "lifestyle" photographer who comes to your home. We also drove to a local park with her for a few outdoor shots. Some are totally goofy looking but some turned out really great. So, here are Ivan (5.5 yrs), Grant (4 yrs) and Mary (1.5 yrs). These were taken the week before Easter, so they are all coordinated in their little outfits. I know, I know... Once I befriend a good camera again, I'll probably be doing this myself! For now... I am paying someone else. : )
Just click on this link:
Username: fields
Password: fields
Enjoy!
P.S. LOVE Sam's pictures, Mary Kay!
10 comments:
Oh, look who's up late after a rowdy night out!
(to lift a pic you have to use the print screen function and then paste it into word or paint and crop it and save it!)
And I hope you guys had fun - sorry I couldn't make it - but I have credit now for the next time!
Great photos. They are so crisp. The kids all look so adorable.
Your photos turned out fantastic!! I loved all of them, even the goffy ones. I think number 65 is my favorite of the whole gang...although a close second in all of them walking away holding hands. Wish your photographer could make a road trip out to NC.
Wow! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the one where they are holding hands. Your children are beautiful and their eyes are just stunning. I thought of you often this weekend while we were at Taylor. Memory Lane is just so fun!
cute
The whole family should be on TV!! so beautiful!
Beats Jon & Kate plus 8 or whatever the name of that show is!
Gorgeous children and adorable, beautiful pictures. They are all so cute, don't know how you possibly narrowed down your choices. Or did you get to make your own form the proofs?
So cute and fun... I like the idea of having a 'lifestyle' photog come to the house. Love them all- esp. one of boys on stairs and the 3 outside.
Kathy these are beautiful! We did something like this back in November with a wonderful photographer. I wish I had enough money to do it every month!
Jenn
Post a Comment