We saw a pregnant friend while walking out of school today...
Ivan: "Mommy? Are you going to have a baby?"
Me: "No, honey. Why do you ask?"
(I'm thinking, oh how nice... he wants another brother or sister)
Ivan: "Well, you look like you're going to!"
(he actually said this in a very excited tone, like it was really happening!)
TIME TO GET THE REMAINING BABY WEIGHT OFF.
2 comments:
He is a boy and he, at the very least, thinks you are beautiful. At least he didn't ask if you were having more than one! I've had that and not by children. Thanks for the ideas about decorating my rocking chair. They are great.
I told Patrick once that I'm going to have to have surgery someday to get rid of my rolly polly belly. He fearfully said "NO WAY mom! I love your jelly belly" and I asked what he like about it...and he said "it's cozy".
Post a Comment