
Mary definitely needs a ride-on toy!
Grant - in his new Buzz jammies (yes, he's secretly still a fan) - he had to put them on right away in the van!
"Oh, my, let's see... which camera should I look at first?!" Our little super star!

...worn out from all the publicity. I love this picture... my pretty little girl.
Ivan and Grant had been watching the weather channel each day to see if it would rain, so they could use their new umbrellas. We were outside, enjoying the sunshine, when Ivan asked, "Hey Mom? Can you spray the hose on us like rain, so we can use our umbrellas?"
My cute kid on his Big Wheel.
Before the bike incident, Bill had been up to Birmingham for the Honda Superbike Classic event. The boys are sporting their new t-shirts from Daddy.
All three on the couch, watching, "The Wizard of OZ." Mary lasted until her popcorn was finished. Ivan and Grant absolutely loved the movie. Of course I was excited - it is one of my favorites!
4 comments:
So fun. I love Wizard of Oz too.
Why haven't you let Mary in on the fact that it's almost summer and she doesn't have to wear her stocking cap anymore?! Geeezzz. ;)
so so cute! My kids are scared of the Wizard of Oz movie BUT they will watch Harry Potter...go figure!
Awwwwww, these are great!
Post a Comment