Thursday, April 17, 2008

A preview of what's to come...

I volunteered to be the "official" photographer for Ivan's kindergarten class. We had them try on their caps and gowns and took some pictures outside. The kids were so good and listened very well to Mrs. Fields' instructions! I had so much fun with them. A class of 9 is pretty easy to photograph.
Here they are with their teacher, Mrs. Drake. She is such a neat lady. It is a good feeling for a parent to see that the teacher really loves your child. She said that the end of the year is always so sad for her... I can see why.

The class of 2008!
Our little graduate!A little more casual...
The boys
...and the girls
Hats off to a very cute and bright graduation class! I know that I'll be shedding some tears on Ivan's big day (May 15). First grade just seems so BIG. He's growing up quickly.
My friend, Marian (also a Kindergarten mommy!) put together a video to show at graduation. For a sneak peek, click here: Kindergarten Kapers 2008

No comments: