Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hannah Montana funnies


Ivan about Cathryn (the little friend he likes!), dressed as Hannah Montana for the Alphabet Parade this week:

"Cathryn, you look so beautiful (pause) ... You are a SUPER STAR. I am SO TOTALLY going to marry you, Cathryn Oster."

The things he says to her are just hilarious, because he is so serious when he says them. I'm writing them all down... you never know, I may have a treasure to pull out and read at his grooms' dinner one day!

Grant about helping me pick out a new watch for my birthday:

"Mom, I'm going to pick out a Hannah Montana watch for you. They are for girls ... for girls and moms."

"Thank you, Grant. That's very thoughtful of you!"

"You're welcome!" (looking very proud and hopeful of his choice in watches!)

I'm looking at him thinking, "You are four. What do you even know about Hannah Montana?" The girls at school.... esp. in Ivan's class. Everyone loves her - and now the controversial photos... hopefully she won't follow a Britney Spears pattern in life.

No comments: