Thursday, May 22, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman family needs prayer

This is so awful. I have so many memories of going to this guy's concerts, even working one in college. Please pray for their family. A friend of mine emailed this to me just today... I can't imagine what they must be going through... to lose a child...



Maria Sue Chapman 2003 - 2008
Photo by Mary Beth Chapman


Last night Maria Sue Chapman, adopted and youngest daughter of Mary Beth & Steven Curtis Chapman, was killed in a tragic accident in the family driveway. She was LifeFlighted to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital but for only reasons God can explain she went home to Him..


  • If you'd like to express your condolences and get a glimpse of this beautiful little girl through a short video clip, click here.

1 comment:

Marian said...

I just found out about this from one of the moms in my mom's group. How incredibly tragic!! Prayers for the whole family from ours!